Half And Half - Volume 1
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Tuesday morning
Practical Magic for the Working Performer!
Ultimate (?) Wild Coin Routine
A Bill Routine
- History Production: A devilishly clever way to produce 3 coins while ringing in a gaff.
- Ultimate (?) Wildcoin: Doug's handling of the classic effect. 3 coins change one at a time into a Chinese coin. A super clean, visual change turns them back to silver.
- Payout (Performance only): A favorite from The Unexpected Visitor Vol.1 fits perfectly here.
- Chinese Change: The finale for the entire routine brining it all full circle.
The Triple Crowns (Based on Larry Jennings' Triple Discovery Routine)
- Transporter Malfunction: Doug's surprising variation of the classic $1 and $5 transposition, based on a routine from Joshua Jay.
- Skullcracker Correction: Bob Sheet's visual, in-the-hands change, corrects a horrible situation.
- bill2box: A killer ending to the entire routine. They never see it coming.
Shell Game Finale
- Ace Revelation: Two jokers morph to reveal the Aces.
- Royal Crown: A demonstration in cheating leads to a progressive revelation, ending with a Royal Flush.
- Australian Crown: A reworking of LJ's Triple Discovery routine to reveal 3 selections in a surprising and magical way.
- Borrowed Ring: So you want to end the Shell Game magically? Here's how Doug does it with a borrowed ring.
- The Pearl (explanation only): A beautiful surprise ending, particularly useful for your female spectators.
Approximately 1hr 9min
Community questions about Half And Half - Volume 1
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Half And Half - Volume 1? You may also like:
EffectA one dollar bill morphs into a one hundred dollar bill! Visual Stunning!...
Review Half And Half - Volume 1