Half And Half - Volume 2
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Tuesday morning
Practical Magic for the Working Performer!
Stand-up and Be Counted Routine
Card in Motion Routine
- Coin Catch: How do magicians play catch? Based on Fred Kaps Coins & Silk routine. Simplified and amazing.
- Shell Fly: Not again! A super clean and logical extension of the previous routine.
- Savior Faire Vanish: A stunning way to instantly vanish 3 coins in a silk.
- Cointinuum: a shorter variation of one of Doug's own routines. 3 coins vanish one at a time at the fingertips. Look out for the surprise ending.
Imaginary Air Mail
- Quick Card Through Table: Make a card visually penetrate up through the table, and a chosen card penetrate down into your hand. All at the same time!
- Three-zers: A silly pun leads into a killer revelation of a signed card. Based on ideas from Br. John Hamman and Alex Eimsley.
- Direct from Doug's lecture, a handling of "thought card across" that Gordon Bean loved.
- Syd Segal's ultra-clean version of LJ's Monarch's Quartet. You'll fool yourself.
Community questions about Half And Half - Volume 2
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Half And Half - Volume 2? You may also like:
Review Half And Half - Volume 2