Impromptu Card Magic - Volume 5
Card magic you can do anytime, anywhere, at a moment's notice. All you need is any deck of cards and you're ready to perform high-impact routines.
Impromptu Card Magic includes fifteen easy to learn, easy to perform routines. No gimmicks, no setups, no difficult sleight of hand. This is amazing card magic with maximum effect, even though many of the routines are so easy they could be considered self-working.
Don't let the simplicity of methods give you the wrong impression. The routines taught are professional caliber and can easily entertain and fool the most knowledgeable audiences.
Routines performed and explained:
- Simpl'Ace'Ty (Stephen Jones): Four aces are lost in the deck, the spectators cut as often as they want and you immediately find all four aces in different ways.
- Parity Prediction (Reinhard Müller): A card is placed face down between two black jacks. A card is selected and lost in the deck and later ends up between the two Jacks.
- The Truth Shall Set You Free (Peter Duffie): Using nine cards as a lie detector you find the selected card.
- Sweet Sixteen (Michael De Marco): Three random cards are used to find a selection.
- Prophetic Numbers (Aldo Colombini): The spectator mixes a packet of cards face up and face down. When the packet is spread two cards are face up which give the value of the card and it's location in the deck.
- World Class (J. K. Hartman): The spectator amazingly separates red and black cards without looking at the faces.
- Spell The Name (Aldo Colombini): A card is looked at and you divine its identity by spelling to it and all of its mates using the name that a spectator supplies.
- My Dear Holmes (Stephen Tucker): A spectator cuts to three cards that match your predictions.
- Prime Cut (Aldo Colombini): A card is looked at in the deck. Two Jacks are then used to capture it.
- The Magic Shuffle (Peter Duffie): Three spectators remove five cards each and think of one of them. You then shuffle the combined cards and spell to their selections.
- Topsy-Turvy Twosome (Tom Daugherty): As your back is turned two spectators select cards and lose them in the deck. You then immediately cut to the two selections.
- Witchcraft (André Robert): Using an arrived at number the spectator counts down to a card in the deck which happens to match your prediction.
- Universal Speller (Max Maven): A spectator thinks of any word and remembers the card that it spells to. You then spell a phrase and the card arrived at is the selection.
- Doorstep Aces (Paul Gordon): Three selected cards are lost in the deck. The four Aces are placed face up in the deck and after a mixing sequence the three selections end up sandwiched between the aces.
- Predict O'Clock (Aldo Colombini): Two cards are placed on the table. The spectator thinks of an hour and you form a clock dial using two cards for each hour. The spectator names his favorite hour and the two cards at his favorite hour match the two selections.
With this DVD and any borrowed deck of cards you can instantly perform card magic that looks absolutely impossible. No matter what level of skill you've achieved, you'll find routines you can quickly add to your repertoire. Running Time
Community questions about Impromptu Card Magic - Volume 5
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Review Impromptu Card Magic - Volume 5