Unexpected Visitor Volume 2
Another Visit From The Unexpected
Developed, tested and refined for maximum audience impact in Every Situation!
11 tricks fully explained
Coin magic for every situation
- Visual Copper Silver Brass: Unbelievable final phase where the coins transpose even with your hands open!
- Fidget: Two coins become "fidgety" - changing places, multiplying, altering their appearance, with a final transposition in the spectator's hand.
- The Flying Stupendas: Doug's handling of a classic plot with the Okito Box, ending in the spectator's hand.
- Clone Elizabeth: A three coin production that is silent, but deadly. A great lead-in to any coins across sequence.
- Chariots of Fire: Fire is used to cleverly sneak in the gaffs for Doug's handling of the classic copper/silver/brass effect.
- Invisible Palm by Candlelight: Three coins appear and reappear in a dramatic routine using candlelight.
- Magician vs. Wife's Coin Purse: A stunner direct from Doug's award-winning close-up act.
- Turkey Shoot: Doug's handling of the brilliant Triple Threat gimmick.
- Shrunken Heads: Another sneaky use of the Triple Threat gimmick, shrinking full-sized silver dollars into miniature coins.
- Bertram Revisited: A simplified and commercial reworking of Derek Dingle's variation on a classic assembly plot.
- Chopped Taters: Doug's handling of the mini-Chop Cup, direct from his acclaimed book.
Running Time Approximately 109min
Review Unexpected Visitor Volume 2
Professional Review Unexpected Visitor Volume 2
Community questions about Unexpected Visitor Volume 2
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question