Genii Magazine - June 2016
Email me if it becomes available again.
Hannibal by Dustin Stinett
Erika Larsen Reflects on Her Magical Legacy by Vicki Greenleaf
Becoming Hanussen: Creating and Performing Palace of the Occult by Neil Tobin
Genii Speaks by Richard Kaufman
The Eye by Todd Karr
On the Slant by Jon Racherbaumer
The Chamber of Secrets The Burning Globe by John Gaughan
Conjuring The Second City by Jim Steinmeyer
Lost Horizons Mix Me Deadly by Max Maven
DaOrtiz a la Carte! A Thought-Of Selection by Dani DaOrtiz
Eugene's Notebook Magic: Virtue and Vices by Eugene Burger
Invisible Strings Little Details by Helder Guimarães
Panmagium I, Sisyphus by Jonathan Pendragon
Lodestones Polyrhythms, Primes, and Kid Shows by Tom Stone
Magicana by Andi Gladwin
The Academy of Magical Arts in Genii
- Karma Sandwich by Zane Kinkade
- Tape Through Body by Chris Wardle
- Nuzzo's Propelled Palm by Dr. James Nuzzo, Described by Jon Racherbaumer
LIGHT FROM THE LAMP
- Knights at the Magic Castle by Daniel Ulin
- Magic Castle Performance Schedule
Books Reviewed by John Lovick
Videos Reviewed by Joe M. Turner
- Gene Anderson: The Book by Gene Anderson
- The Fairground Soo: A Brief Biography of Alfred John Peters by Dean C. Arnold
- In Order to Amaze: A Collection of Memorized-Deck Magic by Pit Hartling
Tricks Reviewed by David Oliver
- Eclectica by John Carey
- The Count by Alex Pandrea
- Magic and Madness by Sean Heydon
- The Foundation by SansMind
- Influx by Tom Elderfield
Subscription Information/Advertisers Index
- Steam 2.0 by Ali Nouira
- Slicer by Rizki Nanda
- Strongman by Jimmy Strange
- I.D.D. by Christopher Rawlins
- The Experience by Peter Turner
- Torque by Christopher Stevenson
- Bowled Over by Christopher Talbot
Community questions about Genii Magazine - June 2016
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Genii Magazine - June 2016? You may also like:
Ben Earl caused a SENSATION last year when we released his Less is More...
The Top Change
In the beginning, magicians created the Bottom Change, and they saw that it...
Master corporate entertainer Peter Studebaker finally surfaces from magic's...
3 Knockout Routines. Reworked. Refined. Reloaded.
Two years ago we...
Review Genii Magazine - June 2016