Daniel Garcia Project 1 - 3
All 3 DVDs for $105.00 | Also available individually
In stock. Order in the next 16 minutes and it will go out today!
Daniel Garcia is one of our favorite creators of magic.
His magic is edgy, innovative and clever and there's no better way to learn his magic than from this 3-DVD set.
Other magic shops have targeted this DVD set at younger magicians who like to perform "in the streets" (that's codeword for in their bedrooms), but we have a different opinion. If you perform for audiences anywhere, you'll find some really great, commercial magic ideas on these DVDs.
Garcia is a great performer and his performances are fun and mischievous. So, even if you're not sixteen years old, we urge you to check out his excellent magic.
Also available individually:
Daniel Garcia Project 1 : $35.00
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Starts where most All Backs Routines end, and then goes two climaxes better.
- Personal Safe: Coins across—into the spectator’s hand. Plus a killer finish: the last coin changes places with the spectator’s ring which actually vanishes from their hand.
- Twisted: Instead of wasting time on minute handling changes for the bill switch, Daniel improved the effect. Now you wave your hand over the bill, and it visibly changes to a hundred.
- Ego: How many card effects have one great new move? This one has two! You find the card the spectator’s thinking of with the fastest card change you’ve never seen. If you don’t have an ego, this will give you one.
- Third Degree: Use this only if you’re prepared to really freak people out. You find a selected card by burning a cigarette through the deck—it stops on the selection.
- Rubber Made: A banquet of visual impossibility with a borrowed ring and two ordinary rubber bands. Daniel’s killer routine has three phases and half a dozen visual miracles. Then the climax—you hold both rubber bands in your hands and openly toss one at the other, where they link, untouched, in midair. Unlink the bands and hand them for examination.
Daniel Garcia Project 2 : $35.00
Only Four: Shadows coin for the 21st century. Only four coins are used—totally clean, and you can stop worrying about flashing the fifth coin.
Scatter: A mental and physical impossibility—a card trick that uses no cards. Includes a PDF so you can print off as many as you like.
Motion: A Haunted Deck routine that needs no gaffs, no preparation—all you need is this DVD.
Bad Habit: A strikingly visual routine with a coin, a cigarette box, and a spectator's hand.
Chi!: A coin is held at the fingertips and punctured with the magician's finger. And yes, the coin is signed. What more is there to say?
White or wheat: The spectator examines the aces, which you cleanly place on the table with empty hands. A second later, the selected card is found between them. And then the spectators examine the aces again. Includes the Ego slip control, which you absolutely will use.
Daniel Garcia Project 3 : $35.00
Nacho Momma’s Triumph: Features a surprise finish, now entirely in the hands. This will hook, reel in, and land all your magic buddies—add a little olive oil and they'll be completely fried. Needless to say, laymen have no chance.
Quarters: A relentlessly impossible coin through glass routine. Includes the damnedest visual penetration: you drop a coin in the glass—it really goes in the glass—and it falls right out the bottom. Uses any glass.
Windex: Draw a window on a signed card, then open the window to create a large opening in the card as well as in the spectator’s brain. Leaves a permanently impossible souvenir.
C.A.A.N.: Any card freely named is found at any number from 1-52. Totally clean. All in the hands. Mucho Easy.
Joe Blow: Talk about packs small plays big... this impromptu wonder requires only a tiny scrap of paper and a spectator to witness a miracle. Over and over again, you wiggle your finger and cause a piece of paper to fall over. Every possible explanation is brilliantly cancelled. Warning: Some people will actually believe it’s real (present company excluded).
Interested in Daniel Garcia Project 1 - 3? You may also like:
In the basement of a seedy Las Vegas hotel, Daniel Garcia slowly touched two...
Daniel Garcia is one of those magicians that can entertain you for hours,...
Review Daniel Garcia Project 1 - 3