Master Course Cups and Balls - Volumes 1 & 2
Both for $29.90 | Also available individually
In stock Order in the next 13 hours, 27 minutes and it will go out today!
The Cups & Balls always delights audiences whenever it is performed and has become an essential part of magicians repertoires.
In this two volume set, Master Course on Cups & Balls, Daryl teaches you the ins and outs of the tricks, moves and presentations.
This is a complete and advanced comprehensive tutorial on Cups & Balls , using step-by-step instruction to teach you everything from masterful tricks to the most advanced routines. Classic sleight of hand skills, props and techniques are all explained in the thorough detail previously only obtained with private lessons.
Daryl brings decades of experience and an easy-to-understand teaching style in a multi-camera production designed to show you everything you need to know with the Master Course in Cups & Ball Magic.
Also available individually:
Master Course Cups and Balls - Volume 1 : $14.95
- Origination of cups and balls
- Specific types of props to incorporate
- Specific types of cups to use
- Specific type of balls to use
- Details of handling for performances
- Shuttle pass
- Inside and between cups
- Fundamental moves and misdirection
- Fake open load under cup
- Roll through
- Concealing a ball
- Galloping post
- Pinky move
- Fako move
- Stealing a sponge ball from a cup
- Loading a mouth up cup
- Misc. cups and balls effects
- Charlie Miller move
- Charlie Miller Elimination Sequence
- Daryl's routine
Master Course Cups and Balls - Volume 2 : $14.95
- "Nick's routine" (Nick Trost)
- Dai Vernon's routine
- Dai Vernon's impromptu routine
- Tips for handling
Customer reviews for Master Course Cups and Balls - Volumes 1 & 2