In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Monday morning
A great stand up and mentalism magic effect.
Imagine the following. The magician holds a slate that was examined by a spectator. He writes a prediction on it. The spectator makes a free choice of, for instance, a country, a celebrity or an animal. THERE ARE NO FORCES. The choice is completely free. Finally, the prediction matches exactly.
You can use any group of words. It is totally customizable. It works great for parlor magic or for corporate shows. You could use brand names, for example. It is a brand new concept created by Alejandro Muniz, FLASOMA 2017 Grand Prix Winner (Latin American FISM).
A Lousa was completely sold out at the last magic convention in Argentina (2018).
- A Lousa can be examined
- The prediction always remains in full view
- Spectator makes a free choice
- No forces of any kind
- Very easy to do
- Use with words, numbers, figures, symbols, drawings, etc.
- Fully customizable
- Ideal for corporate events
- Ideal for parlor magic
- Great mentalism magic effect
- Brand new effect
- No double writing
- No stooges
- No electronic devices
- A specially built slate (13 x 11 inches - 33 x 27 cm)
- The necessary gimmicks to perform the effect
- Detailed English and Spanish online video tutorial, including many ideas, several different handlings and tips. 50 minutes of pure magic.
Community questions about A Lousa
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Jamie asks: -Can A Lousa be used as a regular writing board without using the gimmick?
-How many times can I use the gimmick before it needs to be replaced?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: 1. You can use it as a regular board
2. A lousa is durable so you can use it for a long time
Interested in A Lousa? You may also like:
Refill A Lousa
5 Extra Gimmicks for the A LOUSA. Now you can continue mystifying your audience...