Out of stock. Email me when new stock arrives.
Remove a normal five dollar bill from your wallet, or even borrow one from a spectator. Have it signed. Visually change it into a $20 bill! A moment later, hand the just changed twenty out to be examined. Their signature is still across the bill!
- The bill can be borrowed and signed! (American or any bill that have similar colors)
- The gimmick does most of the work for you!
- Reuse the same bill after multiple performances!
- Immediately examinable!
- Takes up minimal pocket space
The DVD includes detailed instructions on making the gimmick and how to use it in performance, as well as materials to construct your own gimmick in minutes.
Routines you can find on the DVD:
- Promotion- which is Kyle's signature effect where a signed Five Dollar Bill changes to a Twenty Dollar Bill while the signature remains on the Twenty Dollar Bill!
- An ultimate transposition type of effect -the spectator visually see the card change without any cover.
- Bill to card change/Card to bill change.
- Change a bill to your business card.
- Works with any currency
- The bill is borrowed in both versions.
- Everything can be examined before and after.
- In every version you start and end clean.
- Easy to do.
- Reset in seconds.
- Use the same gimmick over and over again.
- Endless possibilities.
- You can use any size bills.
Clean and visual I love it!Dan Hauss
Community questions about Promotion
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Dan asks: Hello,
What is the skill difficulty?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: This is easy.
Interested in Promotion? You may also like:
We're sure sure that if, like us, you have seen Steven Brundage's Rubik's Cube...
Finger on the Card
Already a classic, this is the trick that started it all! The effect,...
Pit Hartling performs and explains an extremely deceptive name-a-card trick...