Kinetic PK Ring (Beveled)
Some options in stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Tuesday morning
The Kinetic Ring is a staple in magic that has now reached a next level of evolution & engineering. Constructed from an original, single neodymium rare-earth magnet, and expertly disguised as a sleek comfort-fit band. Turn a fashion statement into a devastatingly effective magic device that you have ready, anytime. A unbelievably useful device that hides in plain sight but is always ready to use.
Murphy's Magic acquired the rights to the original famed Wizard PK rings from the late Jim Trainer. We proudly re-engineered it to give the magnet 25% more attraction power while making it more resistant to impact if dropped.
The Kinetic Rings should be a cornerstone of any magician's toolbox as it allows you to have a universe of magic, all in one self-contained ring.
- 25% More attraction power.
- More shatter resistant.
- Eight proven tricks & routines.
- Shipped in a complimentary storage & gift box.
- Troubleshooting, care, & maintenance.
To get you started, we have included some great tricks that work anywhere, anytime:
- Spin a regular writing pen
- Change a half dollar to a penny
- Make a deck of cards move by itself
- Push a quarter right into the wall of a bottle of water
- Magically spin spoons, knives and forks
- Melt a coin through a table
- Stop time with your mind
- Make coins disappear, reappear
... and much more!
Available in Silver, Gold or Black (click 'Add to Cart' to choose your option)
For Curved rings, click here
Interested in Kinetic PK Ring (Beveled)? You may also like:
The Oracle System
For more than a decade, Ben Seidman has guarded "The Oracle System"...
Level One By Christian Grace
This is a slow-motion, visual vanish of a deck of...
Customer reviews for Kinetic PK Ring (Beveled)
Every magician needs one and these new Kinetic rings are stronger and better than ever!
A strong, very good quality PK that's also more stylish than some of the over-sized monstrosities I've had in the past. Shame the tutorial isn't of the same standard. Chris Oberle sleepwalks you through some very obvious 'classic' routines. Perfotm most of these as demonstrated in the real world and you'd have spectators screaming 'magnet'. A bit of creative thinking will be needed to get the most out of it as PK ring downloads/tutorials are pretty rare these days. Check out Nicholas Night's Enigma for a brilliant coin-through-glass routine that would work well with this.
Community questions about Kinetic PK Ring (Beveled)
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Noel asks: I can't see from the illustrations what the difference is between the beveled and curved rings. Can you please clarify this.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The curved rings are much more rounded at the side, whereas the rounding on the bevelled ring is quite subtle. If you are unsure which to go for, I'd recommend the bevelled.
Bruce asks: Hey i lost my box for my ring can i please get another box i will highly appreciate it i really need that box i have the ring but need a new box...
This product is the Greatest
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: I am afraid that we do not sell the box separately. But you can use any ring box!
Terry asks: Is there any difference in the power or magnetic field between a beveled ring and a curved ring? The original advertising by Wizard PK Rings, when talking about competitiors's rings stated: "notice that the bevel comes down to a VERY narrow rim. Basically the magnetic field is coming out of the side so that as it gets thinner the magnetic field is reduced in strength. Now, notice our wedding band style on the right and its wider edge. This allows for a much larger magnetic field."
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Perhaps there is some scientific different in strength that the Wizard PK Ring creators were aware of that we aren't. But for performance purposes, we have not noticed either being stronger than the other.
Larry asks: Hello folks...I'm wanting to purchase the KInetic PK Ring ( Beveled). I Got my size by cutting a thin strip of paper and wrapping it around the finger i will wear the ring on. I then flattened the paper out and used a tape measure to get the size. It read just a shade over 3 inches. Your chart only goes up to 2.66 circumference inches which shows on your chart as a size 12 ring. Am I not reading this correctly? Should I go to a jeweler to get this done ? Please help...Thank you. Larry S.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: We recommend having a jeweller measure your finger for maximum accuracy.
Richard asks: How is the wizard ring magnetized. Does it have a north south pole when you put it on?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It does not.
Liam asks: When will you be back in stock in size 12?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: Please email to email@example.com for this kind of question
Hsiang Lin asks: What is the width of ring?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It depends on the size of the ring you order. We do not have a width measurement for the rings but you can see the ring size conversion chart here: https://www.murphysmagicsupplies.com/images/ringsize_conversionchart.pdf
Atanas asks: I can't open the size chart, I try from different devices but it just start loading and then it goes to the same page where the product is. If you can help me I will be very thankful. My diameter on the finger is 6,0-6,5 you also can tell me the size for me if I continue trying to open the chart without success.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: If you go to https://www.murphysmagicsupplies.com/images/ringsize_conversionchart.pdf you should be able to access the size chart