Kinetic PK Ring (Curved)
Some options in stock. Order in the next 40 minutes and it will go out today!
The Kinetic Ring is a staple in magic that has now reached a next level of evolution & engineering. Constructed from an original, single neodymium rare-earth magnet, and expertly disguised as a sleek comfort-fit band. Turn a fashion statement into a devastatingly effective magic device that you have ready, anytime. A unbelievably useful device that hides in plain sight but is always ready to use.
Murphy's Magic acquired the rights to the original famed Wizard PK rings from the late Jim Trainer. We proudly re-engineered it to give the magnet 25% more attraction power while making it more resistant to impact if dropped.
The Kinetic Rings should be a cornerstone of any magician's toolbox as it allows you to have a universe of magic, all in one self-contained ring.
- 25% More attraction power.
- More shatter resistant.
- Eight proven tricks & routines.
- Shipped in a complimentary storage & gift box.
- Troubleshooting, care, & maintenance.
To get you started, we have included some great tricks that work anywhere, anytime:
- Spin a regular writing pen
- Change a half dollar to a penny
- Make a deck of cards move by itself
- Push a quarter right into the wall of a bottle of water
- Magically spin spoons, knives and forks
- Melt a coin through a table
- Stop time with your mind
- Make coins disappear, reappear
... and much more!
Available in Silver, Gold or Black (click 'Add to Cart' to choose your option)
For Beveled rings, click here
Community questions about Kinetic PK Ring (Curved)
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Heather asks: Is it possible to get this product any smaller? The sizes you mention would still be too big for a woman’s hand. If you could let me know I’d be most grateful as I am interested in purchasing this product.
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: 8 is the smallest size we have.
Victor asks: How can I get a size 13 ring , I don’t see bigger than 12?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Garry answers: I have the same problem im a size 15, normaly for kinetic magnetic rings the largest size is 11.
You might be able to get a wizard pk magnetic ring at a larger size they usually do these sizes in mm, you can go online and there are plenty of free ring size charts, or a profesional jewellery shop will do free measurments for you.
Hope this helps.
Yue Han asks: Can you wear the ring as a regular ring?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes, you certainly can.
Justin asks: Is there a ring looks similar to the pk ring but with no magnet to swap out with the pk ring and hand out for inspection?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Not that we sell but you may be able to find one somewhere if you want to do it that way.
Joseph asks: How do we get a good look at this ring? Unfortunately the slickly produced video is so full of glitz it never gives the viewer a good look at the ring. Several photos from different angles would be desirable, also showing the different colors. Otherwise it's almost like buying it sight unseen.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: If you need more images than are on the product page, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Interested in Kinetic PK Ring (Curved)? You may also like:
HD Thumb Tip
From the creative mind of Alan Wong comes an all new HD Thumb-tip.
Double CrossThe super visual, easy to do trick as seen on The Tonight...
Pit Hartling performs and explains an extremely deceptive name-a-card trick...
RD Regular Cube
The RD Regular Cube is the first cube to be designed especially for magicians....
Customer reviews for Kinetic PK Ring (Curved)
A great item; however, it breaks easily if dropped on a hard floor. Be careful or you will need a new one.
The ring itself is fine. Pretty much what you’d expect from a PK ring, although slightly cheaper quality than I was expecting. Fairly typical of Murphys these days sadly. Sizing is off, so expect to have to try a few before you get one that fits. The 30-minute download is a let-down though. A few unimaginative tricks borrowed/repeated from other similar Murphys products explained by a bored-looking Chris Oberle. However, it will do the job just fine.