Deal with the Devil UV Foiled Edition Playing Cards
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Friday morning
Deal with the Devil - UV Playing Cards is the debut project by Darkside Playing Cards Co. With previous work such as the popular 666 Decks, the artist @pnkmgc has been conveying demonic artworks and cultures through the canvas of playing cards.
- Holographic gold hot foil stamp with precision embossing on the pure black premium 300gsm matte finish tuck case.
- Inner tuck case with sophisticated holographic gold hot foil stamp artwork.
- Printed in GOLD & RED COLD Foil on the back of the cards
- Applied with YELLOW UV Ink
- Limited to 1800 decks each with custom foiled number seal.
- Cards Printed by Taiwan Playing Card Company with their luxury paper stock.
- The court cards are all demons/devils, hidden within the UV Ink.
- The Joker's true identity can be revealed by the UV light
- Every card in the deck has been dealt by the devil.
Customer reviews for Deal with the Devil UV Foiled Edition Playing Cards
I'll be honest here. I received a deck of Deal With the Devil UV cards and the UV lights didn't reveal the ink images advertised in the video. I asked Vanishing Inc. about about that and the response was immediate!! with trying to solve the problem. I had purchased a second different range UV light over the internet, but already Vanishing was on the game and sending me a replacement deck. The second deck still doesn't work as well under a UV light as I had hoped. Practically none of the UV images show up. The deck has a great feel and artistry. The foil on the back of the cards is gorgeous. Soooo... a little let down by the UV ink on the deck. BUT, I give great compliments to The Vanishing team and their response time and willingness to resolve the problem. I'll definitely be coming back.
Community questions about Deal with the Devil UV Foiled Edition Playing Cards
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question