Ketchup and Fries Playing Cards
In stock. Order in the next 2 hours, 32 minutes and it will go out today!
Ketchup and Fries Playing Cards are a brilliant combination of fast food and Playing Cards by the talented Rich Li. The design itself is considered to be suitable for both magicians and cardists, so that one does not get distracted by the artwork but can still find the playfulness representing the fast food culture. Who knows? You might even find some familiar faces on the delicious court cards.
2 limited edition versions are available: "Ketchup Playing Cards" and "Fries Playing Cards". Both were limited to 2,500 decks each. A super limited number of "Ketchup and Fries Combo Playing Cards Half Brick Boxes" are also available. They come with 3 of each deck packed into a special edition half brick box that looks like a Happy Meal box.
- The tuck case of the French Fries is made with premium matte finish paper, is printed on both sides, and die-cut to mimic a real french fries box
- Fully custom court cards representing the Fast Food Culture
- Printed by USPCC with their premium air-cushioned Bee crush stock
- Both versions are suit marked, meaning you can identify the suit of any given card from the back
- Many hidden magic trick and card magic reveals waiting to be discovered.
Community questions about Ketchup and Fries Playing Cards
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Review Ketchup and Fries Playing Cards