Cardiographic is a stage effect used by JOHNNY THOMPSON, DAVID COPPERFIELD, WHIT HAYDN, MICHAEL WEBER and professional magicians worldwide. This is Martin Lewis's classic effect in which a card rises from a drawing and is then handed out as a souvenir.
Now comes Cardiographic Stage Electronic Version in an A2 big pad format, being perfect for stages and arenas.
This stage remote electronic version is designed and made by João Miranda and his extraordinary team in Portugal, with Martin Lewis's permission.
This electronic version has many features:
- The magician can perform the effect hands free, due to a reliable and long-range remote control included.
- The illusion is 100% programmable, meaning that each performer can adjust the speed and timing of the rising card. Then, with a push of a button, the card rises in the exact manner the magician previously set up.
- The pad itself does not use the traditional spring - instead, there are custom rings that open and close, allowing for a much faster setup.
- The cover is laminated and the back part of the board uses a very special material, making it lightweight and very resistant to damage.
- The remote control uses VOR technology, developed in full by our team. The "vibration on remote" tech means that when the remote control button is pressed, it vibrates, assuring the performer that the remote button was in fact pressed. This is crucial so that the magician is 100% sure that the button was pressed.
- A Svengali custom-laminated jumbo deck is included.
- We include a custom STENCIL, making the setup and preparation a breeze.
Included with the trick is a full 60-minute video explaining handling, setup, preparation and tips.
Cardiographic Stage Electronic Version comes complete with all you need, including rechargeable battery and charger, and 50 REFILLS.