It's time to stop performing for people's minds and start performing for their hearts instead!
In Emotional Mentalism 3, Luca Volpe teaches you to do just that, capturing the audience's hearts by creating a real emotional connection with your performances. You'll learn how to create not just wonder and magical experiences, even a full show just with the effects included, but also a genuine emotional connection with audiences.
So don't just do effects for your audience. Give them an experience they won't forget! Order your copy today!
1. Cleansing Ritual - A powerful mystical demonstration that will empower your audience.
2. Blank Dreams - A dream-themed routine that you can perform on stage and close-up.
3. Stolen Stars - A psychometry routine with a star sign revelation!
4. The Crystal Ritual - A powerful way to anchor an emotion to a spectator.
5. The Message - An intuition-based routine with a final prediction. This can create a lot of extra business!
6. Secrets - A super strong and very easy-to-do opener that will leave your audience speechless (two versions are included).
7. Q&A Chair Test - A simple-to-do chair test routine with a Q&A flavor.
8. The Gold Journey - A powerful magical experience based on a classic method.
9. Tibetan Connection - Find a chosen tarot card through the sound of a Tibetan Bell.
10. The Goblet Ritual - A powerful Q&A inspired by Nostradamus and his scrying methods.
Also included are these contributions.
- Steve Drury's "Angelic Connection"
- Phedon Bilek's "Cleansing Fire"
- Jamie Salinas's "Candy Prediction"
- Curtis The Mentalist's "The $100 Chair Test"
- Alexander Erohin's "The Stored Image"
"As the title implies, this collection of material is meant to leave the audience feeling emotional and that something special has occurred to them. That is the key ingredient. The purpose of each effect is to give the participant a touching experience they will not forget. It becomes personal! Every one of these items is a jewel! Every one of them is tried and tested and every one of them will have a marvelous effect on your audience that will make them remember you long into the future."Richard Osterlind