I-Lite Cup V2
In stock. Order in the next 10 hours, 31 minutes and it will go out today!
"It is THE BEST addition to any D-lite routine I've ever seen."
- Paul Romhany - Editor VANISH MAGIC MAGAZINE
"This is a GREAT idea. Congratulations!"
- Jeff Hobson - Veteran Las Vegas performer for 15 years. Headliner with the largest selling, touring magic show of all time, The Illusionists, with 2 seasons on Broadway
This beautiful, memorable routine will adorn any magician's performances on stage, and weddings, restaurants, and childrens' holiday parties.
With your empty hand, you catch colored lights (or only red lights) and throw them in a glass, fill the glass with lights, and then using a straw, you can interact with the lights and drink! After that, the lights will glow in your mouth!
You can perform this with colored lights (you catch different colors at a time) and one red light. This device has four different programs.
We recommend using D'Lites for the red programs.
- You can control the appearance of lights and a drop in the glass.
- You control everything with just one button.
- This i-Lite Cup is compatible with the Multicolor TIE.
- Two programs (long and short) with colorful lights, and two programs (long and short) with red lights.
- Long draft program - you can catch more than 20 lights and throw them into the glass.
- Short program - you throw 10 lights.
This set includes:
- 1 special plastic drinking cup
- 1 special drinking straw
- 2 USB charger
- 2 LED light tips
- 2 glow tooth LED lights (only multicolor)
Lighting Ears is not included in the set.
i-Lite Garland from the mouth is not included.
Community questions about I-Lite Cup V2
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Alex asks: Hi,
Are the light tips multicolored?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. James answers: They can be programed to be red (all of the time) or a different color each time you "capture" a light.
- 2. Ryan answers: You have the option of all red or multi color. You also have the long and short program for each. You pick.