Lewis Ganson stated, "The Colombini routine would be difficult to better." High praise from such a prolific author. Thus, if you perform the Linking Rings or plan to in the future, this book should be in your library. It's everything you need to perform this superlative routine! Buy your copy today!
- Introduction: Lewis Ganson
- The Count: The Three Rings are Displayed
- The Twisting Move: The Circumference of Each Ring is Shown
- The Snap Linking: Two rings become linked when snapped by a finger
- Spinning the Rings: Two rings spin linked to each other
- Revolve Unlink: One ring is revolved around the other and comes free
- Thumbs Link: The rings link as the thumbs are brought together
- Throw and Unlink: A ring becomes unlinked as it is tossed into the air
- The Crash Linking: One ring is crashed down onto another and becomes linked
- Slow-Motion Link: the third ring sinks slowly down between the other two and becomes linked
- Fly Up Unlink: A ring jumps up, becomes unlinked and flies into the air
- The Gag Link: You fail to link the rings with the forefinger but are successful with the thumb
- Rings Over the Arms: a ring is unlinked
- Unlink and Penetration: A 2nd ring is unlinked but the first becomes linked again
- Spin Unlink: One ring is spun around another and flies off
- Ring and Silk: A ring penetrates a silk
- Two Rings and a Silk: The silk is tied to one ring but the ring penetrates the silk and becomes linked to the other ring
- Three Rings and a Silk: The silk, knotted on one ring, comes free as the three rings become linked
- Unlinking Three Rings: all three rings become unlinked
- Conclusion: Lewis Ganson
Community questions about Rings Supreme
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Rings Supreme? You may also like:
Tom Sellers produced over a dozen books in his time, but you can get the best...
After The Force
Meet Ron Frost. He's the genius behind some of the most popular packet tricks...