TBC Box 2.0
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Thursday morning
The underground secret weapon of professional mentalists for more than a decade, is now available worldwide!
Developed over a span of two years by Luca Volpe, Paul McCaig and Alan Wong, "TBC Box 2.0" is an updated and improved version of the amazing switch box used by many of the world's top performers–including numerous appearances on national and international TV.
The "TBC Box 2.0" features a variety of amazing features not found in other switch boxes:
- First-ever switch box that can be assembled right in front of the audience, fully loaded and instantly reset (it can even hold a full deck of cards)
- The first switch box on the market that allows you to easily switch back to the original billets
- A magnetic flap with an identical zipper offers the perfect illusion when in the "down" position
- Practical for everything from close-up magic to stage and parlor magic shows, and even virtual magic shows.
- 14cm x 14cm x 14cm (5.5in x 5.5in x 5in) when assembled
- Folds down flat to just 14.5cm x 26.5cm x 1.5cm (5.7in x 10.4in x 0.6in)
- Innocent look similar to an "Ikea" style box that audiences will instantly recognize
- Constructed of super durable synthetic nylon taffeta (similar to what umbrellas are made of)
- Packs super flat and is extremely lightweight and portable
- Stored in a luxury black travel zipper case
- Chrome plated metal zippers
Each handmade TBC box comes with instructions for 12 complete routines, including three of Luca Volpe's professional Q&A Act routines that are super easy to do and require no pre-show work. The included video explanation also shares bonus ideas, handling tips and even ways to use the super versatile "TBC Box 2.0" in a virtual magic setting.
Downloadable files for the Q&A Act, a block of blank billets and a Sharpie are also included.
Community questions about TBC Box 2.0
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Customer reviews for TBC Box 2.0
Having owned the original this is certainly a strong step up in terms of quality and design. Whilst pricey, this is probably the best multi billet switching box on the market. Its open design screams innocence, and makes it seem as if there is no way those billets could be altered in any way. Its natural appearance also aids in avoiding suspicion of the prop, it hides in plain sight as any good magic gimmick should. If you are a stage mentalist or even a magician, this is a much needed device in your repertoire.