World's Greatest Magic - Cannibal Cards
DVD or download by Various ($11.40 - normally $15.00)
In stock. Order in the next 1 hour, 57 minutes and it will go out today!
Seven legendary magicians join forces to bring you a masterclass on one of the most iconic plots in magic.
Since being developed by Lin Searles in the late 1950’s, the “Cannibal Cards”, an effect where playing cards “eat” or “vanish” various other cards and items, has fascinated magicians around the world.
Now, for an insanely low price, you can access seven different versions of this classic effect from some of the greatest card magicians to ever live. Each unique take is ridiculously creative and uses an ordinary deck of cards. That’s right, unlike the original Cannibal Cards, all of these versions require NO GIMMICKED CARDS.
The amount of value crammed into this magic download is crazy!
- Cannibal Cards by Michael Ammar: 3 minutes of solid entertainment featuring the classic Cannibal Cards plot combined with Frank Garcia's "Apex Aces" and a "collectors" finish.
- Those Scary Cannibal Cards by Bill Malone: A hilarious presentation with a few red herrings that are bound to even fool some magicians
- The Cannibals by Juan Tamariz: A piece of authentic magical theater complete with audience sing-alongs
- Cannibals by J.J. Sanvert: The classic plot with an astounding surprise ending you’ll never see coming
- Cannibal Cards by Michael Skinner: A super workable handling that was used for more than 25 years while he was magician in residence at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas
- Cannibals by Eugene Burger: a streamlined edition that will mesmerize all audiences, particularly those who are familiar with the original, classic handling.
World's Greatest Magic series: learn the best of each genre of magic
This benchmark collection features just about all of magic's most enduring and classic effects and routines. It's a fabulous compendium with many of the top masters in the world of magic teaching their handlings and routines for some of magic's classics. Linking rings, sponge balls, mental bending, cups and balls, thumb tips, Zombie, color-changing knives, and many, many more topics are all gathered in this one terrific video reference set.
Other volumes in this series:
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.