Vanishing Microphone Kit
Email me if it becomes available again.
The New Vanishing Microphone KIT by George Iglesias is one of the new items of the exclusive line of Super Latex items by Twister Magic.
A top seller at the recent FISM 2012 in Blackpool England!
It is the perfect magic trick or comedy gag for Magicians, Masters of Ceremonies, Comedians, Presenters, Entertainers and Clowns.
1) The magician walks into the stage holding a handheld microphone and suddenly realizes that is not working. Now he places the microphone inside of a paper bag and after waving his hand on top, he crumples the paper bag into a tiny little ball, making the microphone vanish completely and tossing the paper ball out of stage.
2) Perform a color changing windscreen from black to silver or silver to black and then make the microphone vanish!
3) Show the microphone in your hands, cover it with a handkerchief and make it vanish in the most visual way!
4) Transform the microphone into a silk of any color!
A complete KIT that includes everything to perform this and more effects. All the elements are made out of Super Latex.
- Vanishing Microphone
- Interchangeable black and silver windscreens
- Wireless antenna
Advantages of our Super Latex material:
- It looks 100 % real
- Compress 10 times his original size
- Natural brilliance and realism
- You can perform now incredible and visual vanishes with it!
Interested in Vanishing Microphone Kit? You may also like:
Magic Mail is the perfect gift for a young person in your life, whether or not...
The Big Deal
We're proud to present The Big Deal by Joshua Jay, a routine in which a card is...
Rise from Sean Scott is the phenomenon performed worldwide on TV by the...
Out of Sight
For months--ever since Joshua Jay fooled Penn & Teller with "Out of...
Review Vanishing Microphone Kit
Community questions about Vanishing Microphone Kit
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question