In stock - very few available.
A signed card vanishes from the deck and re-appears as part of a flipbook image.
Discontinued for a long time, the beloved "Instapad" is back again. This is an amazingly visual and memorable way to end any card magic routine or ambitious card routine.
Your spectators won't believe their eyes as you flip through the "Instapad 2.0" and make THEIR SIGNED CARD appear and then physically pop out from the pages of the pad.
- Easy to use
- No switches needed (spectator can even hold the pad before you start)
- Can be performed surrounded
- End clean (nothing to palm or discard)
- Pad can be examined
Professional Review Instapad 2.0
Community questions about Instapad 2.0
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Lexie L asks: Do u need to do a mercury fold
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes
Peter asks: Hello, can you perform over and over, or does it require refills.
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Jim answers: Other than replacing the playing card, you can do it over and over as much as you like.