Phoenix Parlour Double-Decker
Deck of cards by Card-Shark ($29.00)
In stock ()
With the variety of choices you can easily combine the perfect Double Decker for you.
Key features of the Parlour Double-Decker:
- The cards of the Double-Decker are so ultra-thin that two complete decks incl. Jokers fit into a regular cardcase!
- Design, playing card size and corner roundings exactly match the new Phoenix Parlour Deck
- Cardcase of the Double-Decker match the card case of the regular Phoenix Parlour Deck and allows an easy deckswitch
- The backs are marked like the marked Phoenix Parlour Deck and therefore allows additional handlings
- The Double-Decker can be ordered in several combinations and allows applications according to the Phil Deck, Trilogy etc.
- Roughing the cards will add a little thickness to the cards, but still 104 cards fit into the card case
- Glueing cards in pairs is also possible, the added thickness does not prevent to still put the two full decks into the card case
Available in the following options:
- 2 x standard decks, with red backs
- 2 x standard decks, with blue backs
- 2 x standard decks; 1 deck with red, 1 deck with blue backs
- 1 x standard deck plus 1 x force deck, with red backs
- 1 x standard deck plus 1 x force deck, with blue backs
- 1 x standard deck plus 1 x two-way force deck, with red backs
- 1 x standard deck plus 1 x two-way force deck, with blue backs
Community questions about Phoenix Parlour Double-Decker
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Mark asks: What size is "parlor size"? Are these bigger than poker size?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Half an inch bigger in length and width, and much larger indices.
Interested in Phoenix Parlour Double-Decker? You may also like:
Customer reviews for Phoenix Parlour Double-Decker