Phoenix Parlour Deck - Marked Playing Cards
Deck of cards by Card-Shark ($20.00)
Out of stock. Email me when new stock arrives.
The markings are similar to the ones used on the Phoenix Marked Deck, but this time Card-Shark even went a step further and marked all four corners, making this deck perfect for lefties, too!
Every magician who saw our marked Phoenix Decks stated that this the World's Best Marked Deck.
All markings are situated at the same spot right in each corner, so even the slightest opened fan will allow you to read the marking. If the back design gets into view, you will be able to spot the value. Can't get easier!
Available with red or blue Phoenix backs in the new Parlour dimension.
Main features of the Parlour Deck:
- High visibility for Close-up, Parlour and Stage performances
- Cards still look like Poker sized cards to your audience
- All the features of the Phoenix Deck are also built into the Parlour design(ie: one way design on the backs and faces)
- All sleights that could be performed with Poker sized cards can be done with the new Parlour size, so you will get used to the new size extremely fast
- The cards are produced on our Card-Shark stock that matches the US playing card stock used for Bicycle Decks, our newly invented Smooth Glide Finish will guarantee beautiful looking fans and flourishes
- Perfect as a training deck. If you train your sleights with the Parlour Deck, performing them with Poker sized cards is a breeze. It is as if you would perform Poker Deck sleights with a Bridge size deck
Community questions about Phoenix Parlour Deck - Marked Playing Cards
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
M.S. Wright care of Lara asks: are parlour size cards bigger than poker size cards ? how much bigger?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Jim answers: Yes, they are 3? x 4? inches.
Review Phoenix Parlour Deck - Marked Playing Cards