Art of Presenting Magic to Children - DOWNLOAD
Now available as a download, (and more than $50 off the price of the DVDs), critics have called the content the best way to learn how to perform magic for children. Danny Orleans—former elementary school teacher—shares over 40 years of experience performing magic for over one-million children, parents and their teachers.
"This project is something special for reasons that transcend the magic show. It is a master class in the psychology of young audiences...Invest in this content...It is an exceptional resource...You'll learn indispensable skills for interacting with children." Genii Magazine
Watch the trailer to decide how Danny Orleans can help you. The download includes:
- 45-minute Family Magic Show in a library setting, 3-camera shoot, professionally edited
- 75-minute commentary. Hear the dialogue with child communication expert Michael Brandwein, as you watch the show again and hear them discuss 70 audience management strategies that Danny uses.
- Eugene Burger interviews Danny Orleans on his Philosophy of Children’s Magic
- 8 routines, 14 tricks, 2 bonus tricks including
- Comedy Zombie
- Colossal Coloring Book, Vanishing Crayons, Multiplying Wands
- Eugene Burger's method for Gypsy Thread
- Audience Participation Miser's Dream
- Surprise (Sucker) Dove Appearance Finale
- Ropes Thru Dad
- Vintage footage of the children’s show Danny and his wife Jan Rose toured internationally
- 20 downloadable files of published essays as well as instructions to make your own prop and tables.
Watching his audience management skills is worth the price! David Kaye (Silly Billy)
Danny Orleans performs one of the best kids magic shows -- strike that -- one of the best magic shows, I have ever seen. Mac King
Danny and his wife Jan Rose have lectured all over the world including FISM. Everywhere they go, kids magicians tell them how helpful their kid show management strategies are. The techniques Danny has created and teaches in this download can be used immediately and will make you an expert on how to handle young children.
When the kids are under control, your show can really shine. It will when you download, watch, learn and implement the ideas from The Art of Presenting Magic to Children.
Customer reviews for Art of Presenting Magic to Children - DOWNLOAD
This explanation dvd is the best. I've watched many dvds over the years and the teaching is hands down superior.
This is an awesome download! Danny Orleans has packed his years of work and experience into this set of downloads. You get his show, how to do it, a commentary, and a whole bunch of other downloads and pdfs including how to build a table, how to create flyers and how to get shows etc etc. You can't go wrong with this download if you're looking to be an excellent children's magic performer.
The show was wonderful n lots of great classical magic. It was funny n good amount of audience participation. The children were a good group that made the show even better.
Community questions about Art of Presenting Magic to Children - DOWNLOAD
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Craig asks: I'm interested in purchasing the download; however, I was wondering if the download offers everything that the DVD offers?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: The download is exactly the same contents with the DVD version
Sean asks: Do we learn how to build a table like Danny's? I saw an image showing his table.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes, the table is taught on the video download