In stock. Order in the next 5 hours, 59 minutes and it will go out today!
Jason Yu's unique approach to visual magic has taken the magic community by storm. This time, he is sharing a visual, practical change of a photograph into a real deck of cards. Watch the trailer to see how great it looks, and you'll be surprised to learn that it's easy to prepare and not at all difficult to perform!
- Completely customizable to produce a card, card box, and bills of your choice.
- Fully customizable with your hand size/color.
- Comes with a gimmick pack, with sample photos you can work with right away.
TV rights not included with purchase. Please contact SansMinds for TV rights.
Community questions about Lucid Dream
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Ruiming asks: Are there any light condition restrictions? Does it need a loud environment?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: No special light conditions or loud environments needed.
- 2. Brian answers: The spectators would need to be blind not to see this gimmick
William asks: Hello! Is it possible for my 11 year old grandson to perform this trick? Not much experience, no slight of hand. Thank you
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: If you help him prepare it (there is some initial DIY preparation), with practice, he should have no troubles.
- 2. Christina answers: No. My 14 year old son who is experienced with card magic was extremely frustrated by the extensive DIY aspect of this trick, which was not mentioned in the product description. We needed to also purchase additional supplies in order to 'craft' this trick properly and then it still looked cheap.
Michael asks: Does the reset happen automatically? Or, is there a set up that takes some time? Thank you
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: There is a reset—it will take about 10 seconds.
James asks: Is the trick limited to cards? Could something else be in the picture and then produced?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It would depend on the object. Cards, post cards, passports, address book and other similar objects would work well.
Nicholas asks: Do you have to have a pollard camera
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: No camera is needed, unless you wish to create your own photos.
george asks: Is this anything like Project Polaroid? Because that wasn't very good at all. I'm really into the visual stuff you can perform in the real world.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Lucid Dream is visual, and it can be performed in the real world.
george asks: Does it come with everything needed to put together?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Antonio answers: yes
- 2. Christina answers: Technically, yes. However, you will need other office supplies in order to put together the card trick properly so you'll probably spend another $10-15 on supplies if you don't have them on hand, which we did not.
Paul asks: First. Just to say that I applaud and much appreciate the inclusion of the segment; "There are some important things for you to know" which Vanishing Inc has added as a footnote to 'Watch The Trailer". Great initiative.
Two questions for me;
1) How angle proof is it ?
2) With reference to Project Polaroid, do you really get all the information you need in order to make and customise your own effects ?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The angles are good, except from behind. In my opinion, you are taught what you need to know to make the original (and a custom) Lucid Dream.
- 2. Paul answers: Sorry. Not sure what you mean by 'behind'. Behind the magician ? Let me ask the question in another way. If you are performing close-up at a table, can it be performed with the photo facing the spectators with the rear (behind) of the photo frame being towards the magician ? If so, how angle prove would that be ? Hope I've made the scenario clear.
Angel asks: What can not be examined?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: This is s visual effect that is not intended to be handed out for examination.
Peter asks: Can this effect be done with a picture of banknote which changes to real money
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes, but you might need to make a custom frame (just some simply arts & crafts DIY work).
Paul asks: A follow up question in respect of your answer to Q8; Sorry. Not sure what you mean by 'behind' Let me ask the question in another way. If you are performing close-up at a table, can it be performed with the photo frame facing the spectators (instead of towards the magician) with the rear of the photo frame being towards the magician ? If so, how angle prove would that be ? Hope I've made the scenario clear.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: If I am visualizing your scenario well, the answer is that angles are very good. The only bad angles are if the audience can see behind the photo (which would be possible if you have audience members standing behind you).
Larry asks: Re: Brian's answer to question #1. Is the gimmick that bad or the angles that limited which would make Brian say it would take a blind person not to spot the gimmick? Is it that noticeable? Really? All of the other reviewers don't seem to think so.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: My conclusion is that it is that the answer an untested exaggeration. Some people claim that a TT could be seen by a blind person.
george asks: Can it be performed in short sleeves?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes.
george asks: I just recieved mine and after looking at the contents... I can't see anyway this can be done to look like the demo, lol. I'm almost afraid to watch the DVD because I think I'm either gonna be very dissappointed or very impressed. Usually I can figure out what's supposed to to be done by examining the ingredients, but this has me completely stumped. As I said, I haven't watched the DVD but judging from the contents... I'm expecting a miracle. Lol.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Reminder: Product questions are for questions. If you want to write a review, there is a section for that. That said, we would request that you study all of the materials before writing a review.
- 2. george answers: My apologies
george asks: The DVD doesn't teach the card box production. That's the one I want to perform. Is there a teaching video anywhere out there for that?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Not that I know of. That said, once you understand how the effect works, I believe that you should have no issues creating s card box version. If you need help, please contact us through e-mail and we will help
Larry asks: Does the DVD teach all three productions shown in the trailer? Those would be the card production, card box production and the paper bills production.
Post an answer to this question
- 1. george answers: No. It only teaches the the single card production.
Customer reviews for Lucid Dream