Our Very Best Color Changing Knives
Rodger Lovins Magic has been selling the highest quality Magician’s knives for nearly 35 years and this new set is no different. This is the very best set they’ve ever offered. These are not cheap dollar-store knives. They are gorgeous professional knives that have been machine-crafted to perfection.
Limited quantities are available.
These knives are composed of dark brown jigged bone and pearl white handles for a wonderfully magical transformation. This deep jigging also makes it very easy to tell which side is which in your pocket. Each knife also has:
- Two matching "highly polished" stainless steel blades
- Rounded nickel silver bolsters
- Brass liners and pins
- Signature deep-etched thumb pulls on each side of the blades for added subtlety
- A slightly rounded shape to make the paddle move easier and even more deceptive
Each knife is 3 1/8 inches long by 1/2 inc wide. They take up very little pocket space.
NOTE: These sets are crafted for magicians with a working understanding of a color changing knives routine. No instructions are included.
Review Our Very Best Color Changing Knives
Professional Review Our Very Best Color Changing Knives
Community questions about Our Very Best Color Changing Knives
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Neal asks: How do these compare to Joe Mogars knives? Size, shape, ease of use, ability to be seen in low light situations?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Russell answers: Both types of knifes are nice , easy to do, I believe its a matter of what you like. I do like the double blade one on either end of the knife this is a closer knife to the one Ive carried most of the time. Im old school Ive always carried a pocket knife, Ive missed place one of my mogar knifes and having a hard time choosing replacing 1 or buy this set lol probley will get both.
Joseph asks: How many knives are included in the set?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: There are three knives.
Al asks: Are these knifes gonna be sold at the Magifest?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: I'd say that is very unlikely.