A truly clever new Rubik's Cube magic prop from Magician Long Long and Bacon Magic.
You start by introducing a regular sized Rubik's Cube and a Mini Rubik's cube. The spectator takes the small one and you keep the big one for yourself. Each of you mix your own cubes at the same time. Impossibly, when you're done, all of the sides of each cube perfectly match. As an amazing kicker ending, the small Rubik's Cube is then instantly solved in the spectator's hand.
While the base effect might sound like other Rubik's Cube magic tricks, here are the key differences:
- Everything is out in the open from the start and nothing needs to be snuck into play once the effect has started
- The mini Rubik's Cube is solved in THEIR hand with movement that is barely detectable and never feels out of place
- The dual mechanism structure of the normal sized Rubik's Cube does not impact your ability to handle and mix it naturally
Every "Twin Cube" set is hand inspected by Bacon Magic Chief Manager Erlich Zhang to guarantee the finest workmanship and excellent functionality.
Community questions about Twin Cube
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Ethan asks: Is this trick easy? Could a beginner do it?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: This trick is pretty easy if you're familiar with cube magic. If not, you'll have to practice a little bit more with it.
Nicholas asks: How durable is it? How does this compare to Venom cube?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: This is designed to last a long time if looked after, Also this is very different to Venom Cube.