Z Fold PLUS Wallet
Out of stock. Email me when new stock arrives.
A clever and devious switching device with limitless potential!
The Z Fold PLUS Wallet is a gorgeous upgraded version of a classic of magic. It features a one-of-a-kind design that unlocks a variety of creative doors for magicians to explore. Any card slid into the first slot of the wallet will be secretly transported to the other side of the wallet without anyone suspecting a thing. It will remain hidden until you're ready to produce it as part of your favorite routine.
With its gorgeous black leather construction, satin lining, and super slim design, you can—and will want to—carry this wallet everywhere you go. It easily fits in your jean or jacket pocket just like a normal wallet—allowing you to perform miracles at moment's notice.
The Z Fold PLUS Wallet can be used for:
- Switching out your favorite packet trick for duplicate cards that can be examined
- A super clean ending to a prediction effect
- Switching envelopes
- A Card to Wallet where the wallet can be shown empty first
- Multiple outs routines
- Switching gimmicked bills for normal bills
- And so much more...
It's truly incredible how versatile the Z Fold PLUS Wallet is!
Please note: This product does not come with instructions.
Interested in Z Fold PLUS Wallet? You may also like:
Kids love silks! They squash up real small. They expand into bright, bold...
New LIMITED EDITION Bourbon Brown Leather version now available!
Review Z Fold PLUS Wallet
Community questions about Z Fold PLUS Wallet
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Marco asks: How does this differ from a normal Himber or Z Fold Wallet?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: This wallet has a feature that allows you to access the first card slot from either opening.
Mikhail asks: Hello!
Can you please name sizes of this wallet?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Nicholas answers: A bit less than 5.0 x 3.5 x 0.3 inches.
Tim asks: Are you able to use this as a peek wallet with the added feature?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: I don't believe it is possible to use this as a peek wallet because there is no window feature. But this wallet has a feature that allows you to access the first card slot from either opening so it is possible.