Magic download (ebook) by Tom Stone ($16.80)
Cards, cards, and more cards! In this ebook you’ll find the ORIGINAL handling of the so-called Ultra Move, as well as a rare contribution to memorized deck magic by Tom Stone. “King Castling” is an intriguing sandwich plot with several methods provided, and “Hip Hip Hurray” marks perhaps the most original handling of one of Tom’s obsessions: the Signed Card plot.
- One-handed Top Change – A card move contributed by the late Max Milton.
- Hip Hip Hurray! – A card trick in the The Signed Card genre.
- 113 Grams – A sandwich transposition by Tomas Blomberg and Axel Adlercreutz.
- The Etude – A mental effect with cards.
- **King Castling 1 **– A different handling for “113 Grams”.
- King Castling 2 – An extended handling for “113 Grams”.
- The Almoner – A card trick in which three selections are found.
- …Plus several unfinished ideas.
“Hip-Hip Hurray” is an excellent approach to Hamman’s The Signed Card. and was one of the highlights of this ebook for me.Peter Duffie
Community questions about Flatland Fever
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Flatland Fever? You may also like:
Denmark's Rune Klan is back with an elegant coin sequence that is ABSOLUTELY...
IMAGINE causing a card to disappear SLOWLY and VISUALLY. IMAGINE performing...
When Benjamin Earl tells us that he's ready to publish his strongest card...