Prey of the Prestidigitator
Magic download (ebook) by Tom Stone ($21.60)
This is a collection of formal close-up magic--the kind of material you would astound with in the close-up gallery at the Magic Castle. “Monty Walks Again” is a clever transposition of coins and a borrowed ring. “Reality Glitch” is one of the cleverest sandwich effects we’ve ever encountered. And “Silver and Sorcery” is the Cylinder and Coins with the Tom Stone treatment.
- Reality Glitch – A surprising Sandwich effect.
- Monty Walks Again – A borrowed ring transpose with 4 coins.
- The Collective Blink – A Signed Card effect with a triple climax.
- Beme’s Corner (by Sixten Beme) – A torn off signed piece of a card changes color.
- Freedom Cuts – Finesse for The Free Cut Principle.
- The Stealth Reverse – Technique to secretly reverse a card in the deck.
- The Direct Steal (by Max Milton) – Technique to palm out a card from the deck.
- Kismet Poker (by Jonas Ljung) – A poker effect.
- Silver & Sorcery – A version of Cylinder and Coins
- Okito Osmosis – A quickie with an Okito Box
- Time to Dice (by Axel Adlercreutz) – An effect with dice.
- …Plus a few unfinished ideas.
"One of my magic heroes is Tommy Wonder, and I rarely invoke his name when describing other magicians’ work. But Tom Stone’s thinking is in this stratosphere of creative magic."Matt Field
Community questions about Prey of the Prestidigitator
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Review Prey of the Prestidigitator