The Carat X1 810L Single Deck Case is made of clear 5mm archival quality acrylic to allow for unobstructed views of your favorite deck of playing cards while safely protecting it from potential damage or harm. This case is intended for use with any 8 x 10 inch picture frame, allowing you to display your deck along with a picture or uncut tuckbox. The Carat X1 810R has the single case positioned closer to the bottom LEFT side of the 8 x 10 inch frame.
The case edges are beveled and the corners are rounded for a more elegant look and feel.
The case lid is attached by 4 neodymium magnet pairs, which are 10 times stronger than regular magnets, for a secure attachment while still allowing for easy access to the deck inside. In order to prevent the lid from easily being knocked off, it has been modified compared to other Carat Cases and is receded between the longer sides of the case, so it is partially locked in place and does not slide off as easily.
- Clear Archival Quality Acrylic for unobstructed views from all sides and safe storage of valuable decks
- Beveled edges and rounded corners for an elegant look and feel
- 4 neodymium magnet pairs to keep the back panel strongly attached while allowing for easy access to insert/remove decks
- Deck case is positioned closer to the bottom LEFT side of the 8 x 10 inch frame
- The back panel is made of 3mm acrylic and is meant to replace the glass of any 8x10 picture frame
- Materials used: 5mm archival quality clear acrylic and neodymium magnets
Internal - 9.4cm x 6.9cm x 2.2cm
External - 20.3cm x 25.4cm x 3.0cm
- Additional item(s): 4 rubber pads with adhesive to apply to bottom of case if needed
Carat Card Cases by Carat Case Creations are the preferred playing card storage and display cases of discriminating collectors, designers and playing card manufacturers. Carat Case Creations has worked with many of the top designers and companies to create custom cases, including; Butterfly Playing Cards, Cartamundi, Chris Ovdiyenko, Expert Playing Card Co, Jackson Robinson, Lee Asher, Midnight Playing Cards, Mint Playing Cards, Rick Davison, Stockholm 17, Thirdway Industries, Tru-Card and many others.
Case only. Decks not included.