Excellence in Family Magic
Struggling to come up with engaging magic for all ages? Worried that your family show bores adults? Tired of seeing grownups in the crowd more interested in their phones than your sleight of hand? Magician Scott Green performs over 200 family shows every year in greater Chicago. He’s a familiar face on both Chicago TV and the stage of magic conferences where they feature an expert on Family Magic. After developing innovative techniques that resonate with children and adults alike, his book shares the steps he’s taken to transform his career.
Excellence in Family Magic is a new kind of book that ventures beyond templates or formulas as it dives into a detailed method for crafting your show. With Green’s guidance, you’ll learn new performance concepts without getting bogged down in technical mumbo-jumbo. Through a fresh approach on the theory behind an epic performance, you’ll craft a show that leaves your audience raving and your inbox growing with new referrals.
In Excellence in Family Magic, you’ll discover:
- How to better control your audience even if it’s filled with smart-aleck kids
- How to project confidence to your crowd and yourself
- How to think differently from your competition and embrace your own style
- How to apply 20 ready-to-use routines and create your own original work
- How to reinvent props from your magical junk drawer, and much, much more!
This 300-page book is filled with equal amounts of Scott's philosophy for success and original material. As a matter of fact, you'll find 21 routines that will make you laugh out loud as you appreciate his creativity and unique approach to entertaining children and their parents. This book will be your playbook for creating new shows that will leave all ages cheering. If you like actionable advice, witty reads, and a behind-the-curtain look at an expert’s process, then you’ll love Scott Green’s career-changing guide.
Buy Excellence in Family Magic today and you’ll start your journey to a standing ovation!
Community questions about Excellence in Family Magic
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Michael asks: Does this book include the egg routine that he did on Fool Us?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Dmytro answers: No, it is not. However it does contain some routine ideas that you can use right away. It has some business advice, and a show structure advice that I was able to use right away with HUGE success.
Interested in Excellence in Family Magic? You may also like:
Customer reviews for Excellence in Family Magic