Boris Wild's Sensations
DVD or download by Boris Wild ($30.00)
In stock. Order in the next 9 hours, 52 minutes and it will go out today!
Boris Wild's Sensations
Includes Winner of 'TRICK OF THE YEAR' at TRICS 2017 - 'PURACAAN'
You like magic when it is simple, direct, and effective? You like to be fooled by impossible effects that leave a strong impact on the audience? You like routines that make your spectators feel a magical emotion? Then Boris Wild's SENSATIONS is made for you!
"Great lecture. One of the best we've had!" Marvin Berglas, Vice-President of The Magic Circle SENSATIONS will allow you to perform incredibly clean predictions and coincidences that are absolutely impossible. You will even be able to find a chosen card whilst blindfolded and to influence a spectator so he always selects the cards you want. Discover Boris Wild's best routines from his critically-acclaimed lecture SENSATIONS on this unique 2-disc set (which features over THREE hours of material).
Running Time 3hrs 8mins "First class lecture."Quentin R
- 10 MAX - A new take on the classic Ten-Card Poker Deal based on a Paul Gordon principle. A routine involving money that will fool even the most demanding spectators, (as well as other magicians)! The best part is you can adapt the routine with all different themes: mentalism, divination, poetic effect and even tricks for children...
- Blind - 5 Senses Version - A tour de force where the magician performs a card effect while being blindfolded from the beginning to the end! Finally, after using his five senses, the magician finds the card folded in his mouth in the most impossible way.
- Blind - Borrowed Deck Version - It is basically the Blind effect but even stronger because it is performed with a borrowed deck and it ends up with a spectacular revelation, still blindfolded! An effect that fooled many experts at the FFFF Convention.
- Show-Off - Starting from the original concept of the ambitious card where "a chosen card stands out among the others", Boris has devised a new generation ambitious card routine in which a chosen card does not jump to the top but continuously turns over inside the deck. Each time in a more impossible and visual way until a totally unexpected ending!
- iPOP - This is the impromptu handling with a borrowed deck of one of Boris Wild's pet routines: POP (Perfect Open Prediction). You can now perform it anywhere at any time. After making your open prediction, the spectator deals the cards face up, one by one, and stops whenever she wants. She places the next card face down and keeps dealing the remaining cards face up until the very last one. The deck is spread: the card that the spectator reversed is your prediction!
- Symbiosis - An incredible effect combining prediction and coincidence with two borrowed decks. The perfect routine for the finale of your parlor show or a wedding gig.
- PURACAAN - Winner of 'TRICK OF THE YEAR' at TRICS 2017 - An extremely pure ACAAN effect designed for close-up conditions with a regular deck that can be borrowed and shuffled by the spectator. Any card and any number can be named. A version that will fool and amaze even the most knowledgeable spectators.
"Brilliant lecture."Rycki J
"Pure class."Richard D
"An absolute amazing experience."Gemma R
"Superb lecture. I enjoyed every minute!"Ash A
The BEST lecture I have seen in years."
"The magic was simply amazing."Derek O
"An amazing lecture from a brilliant magician." Andrew W
Community questions about Boris Wild's Sensations
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Richard asks: Is PURACAAN the trick Mr. Wild performed on P & T's Fool Us? There seems to be disagreement on the Magic Cafe forum.
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Jim answers: That is probably best asked of Boris: https://boriswild.com/
- 2. Anthony answers: Yes, it's listed as being the last trick on the second disc.
- 3. Andreas answers: I don't think it is. I asked him if he is ever going to release it and he said no, as he wants to keep the secret to himself.
Interested in Boris Wild's Sensations? You may also like:
"Chris is the real deal. Original presentations that will grab your audiences...
Pit Hartling performs and explains an extremely deceptive name-a-card trick...
Customer reviews for Boris Wild's Sensations
Some really good effects.
The main method used on a lot of these isn't something I'm great with, but will work to improve so I can perform them.
Well explained, great production, very enjoyable. Glad I bought it.