"Hypnosis by Ali Foroutan" is a collection of 12+ years worth of experience studying, practicing and performing hypnosis.
This special e-book will teach you that your dream of performing hypnosis is achievable. It offers everything from material for complete beginners to guides for experienced hypnotists on how to produce better hypnosis performances with a lower error rate.
From 0 to 100, this is a helpful guide toward learning hypnosis and learning how to hynpotize people.
Everything is examined from the lens of both a psychological standpoint and mentalism standpoint. You'll learn the theory of hypnosis and its function in the brain based on precise, logical arguments and real evidence.
Journey into the science of hypnosis.
"Hypnosis by Ali Foroutan" Contents:
This 118-page, full color PDF e-book covers:
- Preface & Introduction
- Where Did Hypnosis Come From?
- Misinterpretations In Hypnosis
- Is Hypnosis Dangerous?
- Limitations & Prohibitions In Hypnosis
- What Is Hypnosis?
- Attention, Absorption, Separation
- What Does A Hypnotist Do?
- What Do You Mean By Guided Coherence?
- Brain Waves
- How Does Hypnosis Work?
- Triangle Of Thinking, Emotion, Behavior
- Brain Function In Hypnosis
- Changing The Situation By The Hypnotist
- Conditions Of Subject And Hypnotist
- In What Space & Conditions Can We Do Hypnosis?
- Qualifications Of A Hypnotist
- Are All People Candidates For Hypnosis?
- Evaluation & Categorization Of Persons
- Communication Approach In Hypnosis
- Hypnosis Steps
- Final Thoughts
BONUS 1: Videos - You also get more than 30 minutes of educational videos covering First Hypnosis, Deep Hypnosis, Group Hypnosis, Stage Hypnosis and more
BONUS 2: Hypnosis Script - A routine session of therapy with the voice of Ali Foroutan
BONUS 3: Hypnosis Sound Pack