The drawer box reimagined for a modern performer.
While it's easily one of the most iconic classics of magic, the drawer box is undoubtedly dated. Plain and simple, it looks like a magic prop. As such, many performers have shied away from this amazing magic tool. Which is a shame, because, making things appear and vanish is truly one of the most powerful magic tricks you can perform.
"MagicBox" from George Iglesias and Twister Magic is designed to look like a realistic modern box. It's constructed with thick, durable cardboard that's designed to last countless performances. It packs flat and assembles in seconds.
You'll receive various stickers and logos to customize your "MagicBox" giving you ultimate freedom as a performer. The box itself is also available in either Red or Black, and either large or medium.
A sample of effects that are possible with "MagicBox"
- Making a pair of shoes appear in an empty box
- Walking out on stage and remembering you're wearing slippers and then making shoes appear for you to wear
- The classic burn shoe effect with a kicker ending where the kid's shoe is in the box
- Make toys appear in an empty toy box or a teddy bear appear
- Make cupcakes, candies or cookies appear
Medium "MagicBox" Interior Dimensions:
- Length: 28cm (11 inches)
- Width: 19cm (7.5 inches)
- Height: 12cm (4.7 inches)
For reference: The medium size "MagicBox" fits about a size 5 to 9 US shoe (or size 35 to 40 Europe shoe) -- or anything else that size.
Large "MagicBox" Interior Dimensions:
- Length: 35cm (13.7 inches)
- Width: 20cm (7.8 inches)
- Height: 13.5cm (5.3 inches)
For reference: The large size "MagicBox" fits about a size 10 to 14 US shoe (or size 41 to 48 Europe shoe) -- or anything else that size.
Perfect for stage magic or parlor magic performers, children's magic show magicians, emcees or even clowns!