Parlour Collector, created by JT, is the ultimate version of the classic Collectors Plot.
4 Aces are displayed and put inside a wine glass. 3 cards are chosen, then vanish in the deck, and finally reappear between the 4 Aces. The effect is just as described.
- Very easy to perform. Doesn't require any difficult sleight of hand. Even beginners can do it immediately.
- Designed for both parlour and close-up situations. Parlour Collector plays for 3 people to 60+ people.
- The routining is so clean and direct, it even fools professional magicians.
Gimmicks and Online Instructions (Goblet is not included)
"Bravo my friend JT! JT's handling of the Collectors effect is the most beautiful, most direct, most impossible version I have ever seen. Just as important, the amazing method JT has created will make it possible for almost anyone to create this incredible effect exactly as it looks in the demonstration."
- Michael Ammar
"I feel if I could learn the Parlour Collector, it would elevate my card magic! JT comes up with the strongest magic effect!"
- Rocco Silano
"Direct, powerful and perfect for television!"
- Lee Asher (CardStar)
Community questions about Parlour Collector
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Damian asks: if using this is a parlor type situation, can I have 3 random spectators call out a random card each, and use those as the cards that transpo to the glass?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The routine is already designed for parlor performances. You would need to have spectators call stop, as in the video, however.
Damian asks: can the selections be any selection? Or are we limited to forcing the selection with this?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The selections are forced.
Damian asks: are you able to use just one selection? Or must it be 3?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It is possible, but in my opinion, it would ruin the elegance of the effect.
Interested in Parlour Collector? You may also like: