This visual madness from Rodrigo Romano (the creative mind behind one of the bestselling downloads of 2021 "Mystery of the Ten Coins") allows you to print bills between your fingers right in front of your spectator's eyes.
"Printing Machine" by Rodrigo Romano teaches you how to perform an insanely clean, visual and amazing transformation of a $20 into a $100 bill. Everything happens right in front of their eyes. It's a deliberate transformation that happens in plain sight as if the money was really rolling through a printing machine.
This is exactly what a bill change should look like. It's super easy to do and resets quickly. You'll want to perform "Printing Machine" everywhere you go.
As a special bonus you'll also learn a miraculous triple bill change in which you change a $1 bill into a $50 bill and then a $100 bill, just by slipping it through your fingers.
- Hyper visual magic that is perfect for social media magic videos
- Works well in in-person close up magic and street magic performances as well
- Easy and practical
- You'll even learn a devious and deceptive bill change that enables you to hand the bill out for examination
Download today and learn everything you need to start creating "Printing Machine".
Customer reviews for Printing Machine
Professional Review Printing Machine
Community questions about Printing Machine
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Wilf asks: Can this be done with uk currency?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It might be possible, we've not tried, it is better suited to paper currencies though.
Patrick asks: Can this be done with Swiss currency? Do the bills have the same size?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The bills do need to be the same size.
Pierre-Francois asks: What of the bills are same size but different colors (e.g. yellow and blue). Will there be no issues?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: That's not an issue. If you watch the trailer, you'll see the $20 turn into a different colored $100