A small clear box is placed on someone's hand, or table. Viewable from any angle, a folded card is seen inside. After performing your favourite signed card routine, the card in the box is tipped out onto your hand. The box is clearly empty and you cleanly unfold the card in your hand to reveal the signed card.
When Jon Allen released Paragon, many said it was the ultimate solution to the 'Card To Clear Box' effect. However, Jon has now taken it to a new level of performance and deception. With an actual folded card visible inside the box visible from ANY angle he has created the absolute cleanest and most natural Card to Clear Box ever! Perfect for strolling, restaurant, formal close up and even parlour magicians.
Paragon 3D has fooled and amazed some of the most renowned close up magicians on the planet. The illusion is so perfect you will even fool yourself!
- The box can be viewed from any angle - on top, underneath, the sides and even behind
- The card inside the box is an actual folded card, not a semi-replica or a picture
- Every action from tipping out to the reveal is perfectly natural
- You can safely hand the box to someone or place it on a table before and after the reveal
- The box is 100% examinable
- Everything ends clean
- No performing limitations
- Resets easily and quickly
- You can easily change the object in the box i.e. playing card, paper money, prediction
- Perfect for magic effects or mentalism
Paragon is clean, examinable and extremely memorable. Clearly a perfect addition to any magician's repertoire.Karl Hein
Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm completely fooled! This is only way people should do this trick!Nicholas Einhorn
Awesome! I really like it!Michael Weber
Paragon is finally it. Job done. Now everyone can stop thinking of new methods for the card in clear box. Jon Allen won.Mark Elsdon
Customer reviews for Paragon 3D
I really like the look and premiss of the prop a folded card in plain view turns out to be the one that a spectator selects and signs. The card sitting in the prop is clean and looks great. However after working with this prop, I have found that it is really not very practical for a choice of any card from a standard deck. In my hands it was very difficult to get a Mercury fold to look right.
I wanted to add an update that might help others considering this purchase. Jon Allen makes a product called "The Perfect Score" it was a little hard to find but it solved the problem with making a perfect fold.
Professional Review Paragon 3D
Community questions about Paragon 3D
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
James R asks: does this version of Paragon 3D come with Perfect Score?...to score cards for mercury card folds?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: This does not come with Perfect Score.
Tom asks: In one segment of the promo, Jon places the lid and empty box back in the spectator’s hand...so does it end clean and examinable?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It does!
Tom asks: It is listed as a DVD...does it come with the clear box, too?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes. You get the box, and the parts to make the gimmick. You will need to supply one playing card that matches your deck.
Bud asks: Assuming this trick is not self-working, and designed for an adult age level, what skill level does this trick require?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: That’s correct, the difficult level in my opinion is 6/10
Bud asks: Do the parts that come with the trick to make the gimmick, require a high-level of arts and crafts skills?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You need some DIY but it’s not too difficult