New York Coin Magic Seminar - Volume 4 (Copper/Silver)
Volume 4 is the third and final instalment of the Copper/Silver series. The bonus section on ‘matting’ is really eye opening and in Michael’s hands, you re able to see how this can open up a world of opportunities for coin magicians.
- Kaps Matting Copper Silver (Rubinstein)
- Standup Copper Silver Routine 1 (Rubinstein)
- Standup Copper Silver Routine 2 (Rubinstein)
- Fourgone Copper Silver (Rubinstein)
- Seated Copper Silver Transposition (Rubinstein)
- Copper Silver Classic (Roth)
- Gold Kaps (Gallo)
- The One dollar Trick (Presto Chango) (Gallo)
- Fisted (Latta)
- Sun and Moon (Latta)
- Deep Back Clip Copper Silver (Latta)
- A Lesson on Copper Silver (Roth)
- Matting Technique (Rubinstein)
- Fourgone Copper silver Extras (Rubinstein)
- Fisted Bonus Discussion (Latta)
Interested in New York Coin Magic Seminar - Volume 4 (Copper/Silver)? You may also like:
Many magicians recognize the power of a memorized deck, but...
Pit Hartling performs and explains an extremely deceptive name-a-card trick...
Real Ace Cutting
If you could genuinely locate the Aces from a shuffled deck of cards, what...
A mind-blowing new take on a classic effect. Double Exposure by Asi Wind is a...
Review New York Coin Magic Seminar - Volume 4 (Copper/Silver)
Community questions about New York Coin Magic Seminar - Volume 4 (Copper/Silver)
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question