New York Coin Magic Seminar - Volume 4 (Copper/Silver)
Volume 4 is the third and final instalment of the Copper/Silver series. The bonus section on ‘matting’ is really eye opening and in Michael’s hands, you re able to see how this can open up a world of opportunities for coin magicians.
- Kaps Matting Copper Silver (Rubinstein)
- Standup Copper Silver Routine 1 (Rubinstein)
- Standup Copper Silver Routine 2 (Rubinstein)
- Fourgone Copper Silver (Rubinstein)
- Seated Copper Silver Transposition (Rubinstein)
- Copper Silver Classic (Roth)
- Gold Kaps (Gallo)
- The One dollar Trick (Presto Chango) (Gallo)
- Fisted (Latta)
- Sun and Moon (Latta)
- Deep Back Clip Copper Silver (Latta)
- A Lesson on Copper Silver (Roth)
- Matting Technique (Rubinstein)
- Fourgone Copper silver Extras (Rubinstein)
- Fisted Bonus Discussion (Latta)
Community questions about New York Coin Magic Seminar - Volume 4 (Copper/Silver)
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in New York Coin Magic Seminar - Volume 4 (Copper/Silver)? You may also like:
Denmark's Rune Klan is back with an elegant coin sequence that is ABSOLUTELY...
Ben Earl caused a SENSATION last year when we released his Less is More...
This is exactly the tune-up your coin magic needs. There is the retention...
Review New York Coin Magic Seminar - Volume 4 (Copper/Silver)