Extra workshop: Marco Fida (£100 per person)
What single secret staple do legendary performers such as Reese, Annemann, Fogel, Dunninger and Cassidy had in common?
What is the most versatile and closest approach to direct, no-nonsense theatrical telepathy, along with psychological techniques such as cold reading and contact mind-reading?
At The Event 2018, Marco Fida’s lecture on b****t work was highly praised. His lecture notes sold-out in a few minutes. Given the lecture format, Marco emphasized history and the potentialities of this pillar of mentalism methodology, aiming to inspire the serious student to further explore the field. Now, this unique, live workshop will be the opportunity to properly focus on technique and learn by direct experience the crucial details which turn innocent, plain objects into secret, powerful tools for mind-reading.
Moreover, Marco will cover further techniques and finesses that update some of the classics, adapting them to contemporary performing conditions.
Here is the workshop program, spanning three hours of in-depth teaching:
• Forgotten secrets of the past masters
• Foundational and advanced techniques
• Favourite approaches to the “C.T."
• Secrets of naturalness and invisibility
• Routines for close-up and parlour
• Hands-on experience and coaching
• Given the experiential nature of this workshop, admittance will be limited to a small number of attendees. They will be required to commit in writing to a non-disclosure agreement.
Each participant will receive, as a bonus, a copy of Marco’s expanded lecture notes.
Sign up for the workshop
The workshop is only open to attendees of The Event. You must sign up to the convention before registering for the workshop.