Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks Volume 2, is jam packed with incredible card tricks that require NO sleight of hand.
The nine stunning routines on offer prove that it's not HOW the trick is done - it's 100% about WHAT your audience perceives. None of these tricks require sleight of hand, but they are absolutely, mind fryingly awesome. Some of the methods are so devious that you'll fool yourself when you perform them.
From John Bannon's self working, instantly resetting packet trick 'Poker Pairadox' to Ryan Schlutz's three-phase masterpiece 'Sense-sational' to Peter Duffie's ingenious 'Four Most' — these are tricks that you will perform again and again and again.
So grab a deck and join your hosts James Went, Liam Montier, Iain Moran, Ryan Schlutz and Owen Packard, and prepare to learn some of the greatest card tricks ever invented.
Contents of Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks Volume 2
- Mind Mirror (Jack McMillan)
- Convergence (Cameron Francis)
- Stock Exchange (John Guasterferro)
- Sense-sational (Ryan Schultz)
- Poker Pairadox (John Bannon)
- Four Most (Peter Duffie)
- Password Fallacy (Jim Steinmeyer)
- Amara Rises Again (Ryan Matney)
- Blind Choice (Roy Walton)