Are you tired of card tricks that all look alike?
Here is an effect that will not fail to surprise your spectators, even the most skeptical.
The deck is removed from the box. Cards are shuffled several times. A card is selected. Astonishingly, a filled shot glass appears out of nowhere on top of the deck! You then drink the liquid out of the glass. Spectators' mouths hang open - totally unexpected!
Jean-Pierre Vallarino released this trick in the 90s, but strong from its success, it was quickly exhausted.
He has now been given the opportunity to reissue it, offering it to you once more!
- You receive the DVD and all the necessary equipment, ready to use!
- Reset is fast and simple
- Repeat it as many times as you want
- It's an unusual trick -- your audience will remember it!
- You can choose to continue with other card effects
- It is ideal for opening a cocktail party and enticing your audience
The gimmick is EXTREMELY PRECISE and you can use it WITHOUT RISK -- even standing!