In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Monday morning
Penn and Teller's hit show Fool Us had a simple premise: perform an effect that the duo couldn't figure out. Only two magicians fooled Penn & Teller in the initial show, and one of those was John Archer. He did so with a smart, simple routine called "Blank Night," and Vanishing Inc. Magic is proud to release it.
"Blank Night" comes complete with everything you need to add it to your next show. Five envelopes are shown and you explain that one of them contains a prize of $100 (use any amount or currency). Audience members choose four of the five envelopes but discover they have only won small consolation prizes (such as a $0 bill, or nothing at all).
Without any suspicious moves, the final envelope is clearly opened to reveal $100 inside! The bills are not folded and are seen clearly being pulled from inside the envelope. No body loads, envelope switches or thumbtips. “Blank Night” left both Penn and Teller speechless!
Comes complete with detailed, fully-illustrated instruction booklet, specially-manufactured envelopes and gimmicks. Choose blue or yellow envelopes at checkout. Envelopes come blank so that you can write whatever words you would like on them.
Community questions about Blank Night
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Joseph asks: Can you make your own envelopes or are you stuck with reusing the ones sent to you over and over?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You're welcome to make your own. The ones we provide are manufactured to be perfect for the effect though.
Harry asks: I purchased this effect and it came in the mail Monday. Two days later I opened it. Where is the link for the online instructions. I don’t see it on the packet or inside the packet.
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the instruction. You can find the video under your download section as well
- 2. Harry answers: Okay, thanks.
Mats asks: Does this use a TT?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It does not.
Dean asks: I noticed that one reviewer said it will not work with US paper money (at least without modifications). Is this correct? And if so, is the required material supplied or do you have to find additional material to match the color of the envelopes?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: If you were using US currency you would either need to adapt the size of the bills or the size of the gimmick. You do not receive extra material to make your own gimmick but it can be made very easily once you have seen the method.
Customer reviews for Blank Night