Magic download (video) by Asi Wind ($20.00)
Constructed from years of trial and error, Asi's Any Card at Any Number is a masterpiece of modern-day magic.
The effect is suitable for both close-up and stage with a method that is nearly impossible to reconstruct. It can be performed surrounded and may be repeated with no *additional* setup required. Only an ordinary deck of cards is used. Nothing else.
What we love most about this effect is that Asi has taken a classic plot in card magic (Any Card at Any Number) and combined it with his background in mentalism to construct a routine that when viewed in performance seems like so much more than “just” a card trick. AACAAN is an interactive performance piece that will make your reputation!
Immediately after purchase you will receive access to our exclusive 30 minute explanation, on video for the first time ever. Learn the method in detail from Asi Wind along with several alternative presentational ideas.
Asi has honed his handling of the ACAAN plot over many years and many methods. Like most incredible ACAAN methods, this does require some memorization - what you'll need to memorize is listed at the end of the explanation.
As part of our Community Captions project, the explanation video for this download has optional English subtitles.
Community questions about A.A.C.A.A.N.
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Charles asks: 1. Is the video a complete performance?
2. Is any sleight of hand required?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes - this is a complete performance. There is a move involved, but it is done out in the open.
Robert asks: In the reviews I see reference to MNEMONICA. Can this trick be done using the Joyal stack?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes - it can use any stack.
Richard asks: Is this similar to any of the versions in Wind's book, Repertoire?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes. This is video instruction of a trick from the book.
Gerry asks: Is this the same video as the one in Asi’s “Three Card Routines”? If different, how so? Thank you
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: Yes! It's the same video
Luis asks: Is there a super difficult sleight involved? People on the comments are saying how hard it is... and other that its mnemonica
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: There is a move that you will need to learn. It is taught extremely well, and I would say that it is with the capabilities of any card magician. Plan to practice, and you will be fine.
Christopher asks: Do.i need.to know the mnemonica stack to.pull this off?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You will need to know a stack, yes. But that could be new deck order.
Interested in A.A.C.A.A.N.? You may also like:
Time Is Money
The best thing I saw at MAGIC Live!" Paul Harris You totally, TOTALLY,...
Could it have really all been a coincidence? Asi Wind’s latest release Catch 23...
A mind-blowing new take on a classic effect. Double Exposure by Asi Wind is a...
A project years in the making. This is the ULTIMATE table-hopping card trick!...
Customer reviews for A.A.C.A.A.N.