The most visual way to open your card magic set. Make the card box instantly disappear with "Case Dismissed" by Mark Mason.
This hand-made gimmick from Mark Mason is truly awesome. It's a stunning visual that leaves everyone's jaws on the floor, especially when you consider it can be done just inches from their faces.
There's no explanation for "Case Dismissed". The card case just seemingly vanishes into thin air.
This brand-new magnetic flap system uses three moving parts that are powered from underneath the gimmick to ensure the smoothest vanish you've ever seen.
- Visually stunning
- Locks magnetically
- Easy to perform
- Resets in seconds
Grab "Case Dismissed" today with either a red or blue Bicycle Playing Cards design.
Customer reviews for Case Dismissed
Defintively one of my favorites: the vanishing of the cardbox is really easy to perform, astonishing effect, I especially like the clean exit. And it really quite doesn't make a sound.
Although I'm not very skilled at the reboxing with this gimmick - maybe with some additional practise... it will be easier.
I think I need another one, cause I bought it in blue, and some times I switch between red and blue decks, and I'd like to vanish the box as an opener or to introduce another deck.
Great effect but the elastic holding the gimmick together broke after practicing with it just a few times. Disappointing.
Community questions about Case Dismissed
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Jeremy asks: Can you immediately use the revealed deck to perform tricks?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Absolutely! It's a great way to open a card set.
Nathan asks: Can I use my own cards (such as a stripper blue cards) while using the gimmicked "case dismissed" card case? I would really appreciate an answer.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes! If you get a Blue back gimmick to match your stripper deck, then it's possible
Bob asks: How much noise does the gimmick make, when performed?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Hardly any noise. It's softer than any flap card.
Jeremy asks: How durable is the gimmick, does it use any bands, and do they teach you how to repair it if it’s damaged? Thank you!
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: While it doesn't teach you how to repair the gimmick, there is no elastic on the gimmick to break. The gimmick is very durable and will last longer than a normal flap card.
Ari asks: How does this compare to Nicholas Lawrence's Unboxing?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Very different gimmick construction although the effects look the same.
asks: To use the revealed deck for a trick, do you need to dump the gimmick?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The gimmick is built into a card so it is very simple to ditch it.