What do you get when three of magic's most innovative creators put their heads together? Tiny Plunger!
This unsuspecting little prop becomes the feature of an amazing trick. The small plunger clings to a thought-of number of cards, finds a selection, and lots more! Based on a concept by Mathieu Bich, with additional ideas by Jon Armstrong and Garrett Thomas, Tiny Plunger is that rare prop that is at once funny, amazing, and memorable. Best of all, the routine is within the range of the beginner.
This is the same routine that Jon Armstrong used on his 'Penn & Teller: Fool US' performance.
That little plunger fooled me" and went on to say That may be the only original card trick I've ever seenPenn Jillette
Includes instrictional DVD and a 'Tiny Plunger'
NOTE: This product no longer includes the gimmicked plunger. Non-gimmicked plunger comes in a variety of colors and are random.
Community questions about Tiny Plunger
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Jeff asks: The description references coming with 2 plungers and they are obviously gimmicked. Then there is a new note that states "This product no longer includes the gimmicked plunger. Non-gimmicked plunger comes in a variety of colors and are random."
So what does it really come with and if one needs a gimmicked plunger, are instructions given into how to gimmick the plungers?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You are right — that is confusing. I'll clarify it here. The routine actually uses an ungimmicked plunger, but when the effect was first released it included a "bonus" gimmicked plunger for a totally separate effect. That gimmicked plunger is no longer included, but we found that nobody really used it anyway as the main routine (with ungimmicked plunger) is much stronger.
Nico asks: does the trick come with a deck of cards, or just one plunger and the DVD?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You get the plunger and the instructions. You will use your own deck.
Will asks: What colour is the bicycle card back for this trick? Red or blue?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: There's no deck with this. It works with any deck.
Rahman asks: Is it a dvd
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes, it includes instrictional DVD and a 'Tiny Plunger'
Steven asks: Does the dvd teach you the same routines as the Tenyo trick? Or are these routines different? In other words, if I already own the tenyo trick, would I gain by purchasing this dvd?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Jim answers: There are some differences. But I wouldn't buy both, unless you love the effect and want to know everything about it.
Interested in Tiny Plunger? You may also like:
Wow! You want to get fooled? Watch this trailer. GarretThomas created an...
Poor Man's Casino
At its core, this is an exceptionally intriguing (and very easy) force of a...
Customer reviews for Tiny Plunger