Spider Thread (2 piece pack)
Out of stock. Email me when new stock arrives.
It's for Reel!
This package contains two Spider Thread spoolers, each with over 25 feet of ultimate super-fine invisible thread, designed specially for the Spider Pen, Tarantula, and other motorized reels in the Yigal Mesika series.
Intended for the use of levitating and animating objects!
Community questions about Spider Thread (2 piece pack)
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Donald asks: I just bought the tarantula2 is this the correct thread?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Correct!
Tyler asks: I have lost the cap for my Tarantula reel. do you have spare caps in stock?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Unfortunately we don't sell those. You'd probably need to go direct to the manufacturer for that!
Hdnsnd asks: Does this spider thread have a lot of tensile strength and is it really sticky?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It's not at all sticky. And the tensile strength is hard to quantify, but it's strong stuff.
John asks: What's the life expectancy of the thread? I've had loops before, and tend to find the 'one month' per loop is a bit of an over exaggeration.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It totally depends how you use them and what you use them for. It is strong thread. Initially, as you learn the tension and weight you can put on it, you'll snap it a bit. But when you get the right usage, it can last for many many months with no breakage.
Evan asks: So when you have the break the thread on purpose, or it breaks accidentally, you have to buy a whole new reel?
I have the original tarantula and the thread broke and could not get the single thread out of the reel again.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You should be able to get the thread out and continue using it, you shouldn't have to buy a new reel every time it breaks.
Review Spider Thread (2 piece pack)