Kennedy Half Dollars (Roll of 20 Coins)
Accessory ($17.10 - normally $22.50)
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Tuesday morning
A popular coin amongst magicians is the American half dollar. They are sometimes tricky to get hold of (especially if you don't live in the US), so here we offer a roll of 20 coins, which should be enough for most coin tricks!
Note that there are no instructions or gaffs in this set; just 20 regular half dollar coins.
Community questions about Kennedy Half Dollars (Roll of 20 Coins)
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Joel asks: Hello, a the American half dollars pictured, the ones available for purchase. Are they genuine Kennedy half dollars ?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: They are genuine half dollars. The exact variety and date is mixed, however.
- 2. Timothy answers: You will most likely NOT get the ones pictured. The 1964 half dollars are the only Kennedy Halves to be 90% silver and worth way more than 50cents each (also more valuable than with the V.I. mark up).
CARL asks: Have these coins been in circulation.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Some.
Andrew asks: 20 US half dollars total a whopping 10 bucks... so just why do you think you should get a 400% markup..? I will be thinking about supporting a real brick and mortar Shope from here on out , not because of the cost of these coins, but also because I have seen a decline in expediency in receiving orders.. ya sure blame the Post Office.. No... I think it has something behind the philosophy of a 400%markup!!
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Andrew answers: I inadvertently hit the wrong character twice times.. it should have read 200% markup!,!,
- 2. William answers: I think it has to do with the hard d to get purchasing Kennedy Halfs.
I have tried to find them without going to bank.
And all get get is then” coin shortage “ story
- 3. RON answers: There are alternatives to buying Kennedy half-dollars from Vanishing-Inc. You could always buy the coins at a bank, local coin shop, or online, but then there are costs involved, such as having to buy gas as you drive about town, or paying for shipping costs if you purchase online. I think 85 cents per coin is a pretty good deal—and they'll ship it right to your house! I collect Walking Liberty and Kennedy halves, and I just paid $14 for an uncirculated 1967 Kennedy Half Dollar (40% silver). Best of luck in your search.
Customer reviews for Kennedy Half Dollars (Roll of 20 Coins)
They are perfect for sleight of hand coin magic
Bought these and they did not disappoint. Great condition Kennedy half dollars for all coin routines.