Phoenix Deck - Double Decker
Deck of cards by Card-Shark ($29.00)
Some options in stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Monday morning
For the first time ever you can get a deck containing 104 cards that matches perfectly a professionally produced card deck. This allows new effects never possible before. Because a spectator will never expect that underneath the first 52 cards (54 with Jokers) is waiting another complete deck of playing cards.
Key features of the Phoenix Double-Decker:
- The cards of the Double-Decker are so ultrathin that two complete decks incl. Jokers fit into a regular cardcase!
- Design, playing card size and corner roundings exactly match the regular Phoenix Deck.
- Cardcase of the Double-Decker is produced at US Playing Card Company to match the cardcase of the regular Phoenix Deck and allows an easy deckswitch.
- The backs are marked like the Phoenix Marked Deck and therefore allows additional handlings.
- Roughing the cards will add a little thickness to the cards, but still 104 cards fit into the cardcase.
- Glueing cards in pairs is also possible, the added thickness does not prevent to still put the two full decks into the cardcase.
Available in the following options:
- 2 x standard decks, with red backs
- 2 x standard decks, with blue backs
- 2 x standard decks; 1 deck with red, 1 deck with blue backs
- 1 x standard deck plus 1 x force deck, with red backs
- 1 x standard deck plus 1 x force deck, with blue backs
- 1 x standard deck plus 1 x two-way force deck, with red backs
- 1 x standard deck plus 1 x two-way force deck, with blue backs
Community questions about Phoenix Deck - Double Decker
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
William asks: Can you request a particular force card?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Sadly not. The decks are randomly allocated. Sorry.
Mark asks: Do they come pre-roughed or do you have to do it yourself?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Double Deckers do not come roughed.
Stanley asks: Are the cards marked?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yup
Stanley asks: Are those available in blank faces (so I could make an extra "Out of Sight" deck)?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: They are not blank.
Robert asks: Is the Phoenix “double decker one way force deck” 52 regular double decker cards and 52 double decker of the same card? I would like to purchase such a deck.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes, it is.
Patrick asks: Is it possible to split these cards to make my own gaffs?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Dottore answers: While I won't say that it is impossible, the cards are so thin, a brain surgeon would be nervous trying to split these.
Review Phoenix Deck - Double Decker