Playing Cards Wall Display (100 Decks)
A stunning playing card display for up to 100 decks of your favorite playing cards.
The fully assembled Playing Card Wall Display exhibits the sides of your decks, so you can easily identify all your prized decks at a glance. A slight protrusion and half-circle cutout also allows you to easily retrieve the decks at any point.
The Playing Card Wall Display can be placed on a desk, against a wall, or can even be mounted on a wall using the 4 pre-drilled holes.
Dimensions (assembled): 48cm x 6cm x 40cm (18.9 x 2.4 x 15.7 inches)
*Please be aware that assembly instructions are not included with this product. *
Customer reviews for Playing Cards Wall Display (100 Decks)
I knew the assembly would be the hardest part, but I wasn’t expecting it to be the most hardest thing to assemble in my life! It was frustrating and even now it isn’t complete because the points that hold the board together just don’t reach the board, so the sides are slightly bent out and barely connected, but as of now it holds up.
I really love this thing. It's the neatest, most compact way to store my growing collection that I've found, and it's easily mountable to the wall. It's not the easiest thing in the world to assemble, but if you can handle Ikea furniture, you should be able to figure it out. Only real downside is it doesn't feature the face of each tuck, but if it did I suppose it wouldn't be so neat and compact... Anyway - I definitely recommend it.
This is the fourth one I have bought,and I feel there is no better alternative of you have a considerable collection,once you have built your first one any more you buy will be a breeze to build.
Community questions about Playing Cards Wall Display (100 Decks)
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Scott asks: I ordered this product, it comes unassembled and does not have instructions to assemble it, it is a lot of pieces....
Where do I get the instructions?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Ted answers: I had the same problem, and found the instructions in my Vanishing Inc. downloads... they appeared there on the day it was delivered.
- 2. Ted answers: I also just realized that it is much easier if you attach the brown plastic pieces at each step as you go in order to hold everything in place. Just put the plastic piece into the slot and push the wooden piece into it. Seems obvious but the instructions don't even mention those pieces and I had a lot of grief until I remembered there was another "little" package in the box...LOL.
- 3. Brandon answers: Very True!!!
Anna asks: What are the interior dimensions of the card deck slot? I have some card decks in metal boxes that may not fit and I want to make sure before I purchase. Thanks in advance.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: 92mm x 66mm x 18mm (approx.)
Logan asks: Is the inside of the card slots a rough material? I just don’t want it to damage my tuck cases over time.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The insides are very smooth and will keep the cards in good condition.
Brandon asks: Do you have to mount it to a wall?? Will it stand up on its own like on table?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You can stand it up on a table.
Daniel asks: will this hold decks in carat cases like the DS1 and the xl version?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Guillaume answers: I think that the fit would be too tight.